This site is optimized for viewing with Netscape Navigator.
If you aren't using Netscape, you are missing
much of the ambience of these pages (and many others on the Web)...
These pages are copyright © 1995 & 1996 Hermetic Fellowship.
Last updated 25 May, 1996 CE.
Golden Dawn Journal
Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero
From the Review In Gnosis Magazine
(No. 37, Fall 1995)
"If it was Regardie who opened up the gates of initiation and Golden Dawn magic to the masses with his publication of the order's rituals, then it may very well be the Ciceros who will keep it a living and vibrant modern system of magic."
From the Book Cover
Never before have the works of so many eminent occultists been gathered together under one cover. The Golden Dawn Journal, Book I presents the best perspectives on the Golden Dawn tradition with a specific examination of the aspects of divination, including new techniques in Tarot and geomancy, historical explorations of divination and gypsy runes, and even a how-to section on Golden Dawn ritual work for the novice. Because of the authors' in-depth knowledge and extensive coverage of divination, Book I will engage magical students of all paths and traditions.
- Steven Marshall, The Psychology of Divination
- Gareth Knight, Divination and the Magical Tradition
- Cris Monnastre, The Golden Dawn Method of Tarot Divination
- Mary K. Greer, The Abbey Theatre Tarot Readings
- Frater P.C., Spiritual Tarot and Circle Spread Divination
- Donald Michael Kraig, The Divination of the Rose Cross
- Thom Parrott, Taro-strology: The Tarot Wheel of the Year
- Mitch & Gail Henson, By the Signs of the Earth: Geomancy in the Golden Dawn
- Adam P. Forrest, Mysteria Geomantica: Teachings on the Art of Geomancy
- David Godwin, From God to My Soul: Reading the Auspices
- M. Isidora Forrest, Divination in the Graeco-Egyptian Magical Papyri
- Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, The Gypsy Runes
- Oz, Ceremonial Archangelic Divination
- Madonna Compton, What to Do for an Oracle Addiction
- Sam Webster, Toward a General Theory of Divination
- Editor's Forum, Can a Divination Always Be Trusted?
Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero (eds.), The Golden Dawn Journal, Book 1-- Divination
St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 1994
Available from your local bookseller or order directly from Llewellyn Worldwide.
If you have enjoyed this site, don't forget to bookmark it
in your browser or add it to the Hot Links at your Web site.