This site is optimized for viewing with Netscape Navigator.
If you aren't using Netscape, you are missing
much of the ambience of these pages (and many others on the Web)...
These pages are copyright © 1995 & 1996 Hermetic Fellowship.
Last updated 25 May, 1996 CE.
Golden Dawn Journal
Qabalah: Theory and Magic
Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero
From the Review In Gnosis Magazine
(No. 37, Fall 1995)
"If it was Regardie who opened up the gates of initiation and Golden Dawn magic to the masses with his publication of the order's rituals, then it may very well be the Ciceros who will keep it a living and vibrant modern system of magic."
From the Book Cover
The Golden Dawn Journal is an ongoing series of books designed to reflect the magical teachings and philosophy of the Hermetic Tradition. In this, Book Two: Qabalah-- Theory and Magic, you will explore the various aspects of the mystical system including the history and evolution of the Qabalah, how it is used for spiritual growth, angel magic, investigations into the feminine energies on the Tree of Life, Sphere-workings, and much more--including new Qabalistic rituals for today's practicing magicians.
- Harvey Newstrom, The ABC's of Qabalah
- Gareth Knight, The Tree of Life: Jacob's Extending Ladder
- William Stoltz, Sacred Images: A Qabalistic Analysis of the Neophyte Formula
- Steven Marshall, The Restoration and Alchemy
- George Wilson, The Evolution of the Medieval Kabbalistic Worldview
- Donald Tyson, The Tree of the Sephiroth
- Adam Forrest, This Holy Invisible Companionship: Angels in the Hermetic Qabalah
- Madonna Compton, The Sacred Feminine on the Tree
- Oz, She Dances on the Tree
- M. Isidora Forrest, The Equilibration of Jehovah: A Ritual of Healing
- Mitch & Gail Henson, Shebilim Bahirim (The Bright Paths)
- Sam Webster, Structural Implications in the Sepherot
- Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, Qabalistic Ritual
- Lisa Roggow, The Astrological Qabalah
- Editor's Forum, What Makes the Qabalah Such a Valuable Resource for Students?
Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero (eds.), The Golden Dawn Journal, Book 2-- Qabalah: Theory and Magic
St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 1994
Available from your local bookseller or order directly from Llewellyn Worldwide.
If you have enjoyed this site, don't forget to bookmark it
in your browser or add it to the Hot Links at your Web site.